Search All Resources
EOP Secured for Golf Courses
September 1, 2022 | Categories: Around the Turf Scene, Golf Course
Why and how should golf course superintendents participate in EOP?
- Products: Current shortages make it more important than ever to secure your product needs for the coming season. Early order lets you select the brands you want from a wide range of available options. By planning ahead, you have more control over your agronomic program for the year to come.
- Pricing: With raw material costs expected to continue rising, now’s the time to lock in current pricing on your preferred products. Early order also lets you save on the products you use in the largest amounts. Price locking and savings will help you balance your budget and keep stakeholders happy.
- Peace of Mind: Ultimately, superintendents who secure their products and pricing early have one less thing to worry about over the winter. You can’t prevent weather events, management changes, or economic downturns, but you can take control by ordering early.
- Look back at your programs from previous years to determine your purchasing needs. Early order incentivizes large purchases, but those only save you money if you actually need a large amount of the product. Comparing previous programs is an excellent way to predict next year’s needs.
- Second, incorporate fungicide rotation into your early order plan. It may not seem like the right time to worry about fungicide resistance, but you can save yourself future headaches by only purchasing products that fit your rotation plan.
- Last but not least, consult your ATS representative for help building an early order plan that maximizes the benefits described above. We know that EOP is overwhelming, so we’re available to answer your questions. We’ll help you secure products, save money, and reduce stress this early order season.
Access Your EOP Dashboard
See all active early order programs for golf!EOP Dashboard