Recently Added Products: Summer 2022
Advanced Turf Solutions added several product offerings over the past few months. Take a look below at what’s new.
- Foliar-Pak Manganese AminoPrecise is a reformulation with AminoPrecise technology, which fully chelates the manganese ion to allow for maximum foliar entry into the plant. Complete chelation of the manganese ion also ensures more efficient movement through the vascular system.
- Foliar-Pak Patch Amino 5 is an all-in-one product that contains the complete nutrition package used to combat summer patch and take-all patch in cool-season turfgrass. It delivers spoon-fed nutrient rates, allowing for safe, continual summer applications. Patch Amino 5 also contains AminoPrecise technology to help during intense biotic and abiotic pressure.
In April, we announced a partnership with Precision Laboratories to produce five co-branded wetting agents under the Hydro-Pak brand. The five products contain technology powered by Precision Laboratories.
- Hydro-Pak Percolate is a combination surfactant with multiple ingredients that provides hydration and infiltration across a wide range of soil types. It prevents runoff and wasted water by reducing tension. Percolate helps prevent localized dry spot, while providing uniform soil moisture and a firm playing surface.
- Hydro-Pak Kastella is a flexible rate product that can be applied at various rates for longer residual. Kastella is a blend of surfactants that provides hydration and infiltration, improving volumetric water content across all soil types. It also aids in the prevention of localized dry spot consistently over long periods of time.
- Hydro-Pak Infiltrip is a combination of surfactants designed to increase the movement of irrigation and rainwater into and throughout the rootzone of natural playing surfaces. It increases available water in the root zone for three to four weeks depending on rate. Infiltrip moves more water and holds less, which can be a good in tight native soils.
- Hydro-Pak Aqueous is an infiltration surfactant and water conditioner that reduces the surface tension of water to increase penetration and water quality. It may be used in conjunction with other soil surfactants, plant protectants, or plant nutrients. The newer penetration technology is stronger than older chemistries.
- Hydro-Pak Diversion is an infiltration surfactant that moves water, plant protectants, and nutrients into the soil solution. It may also be used to move soil-active fungicides, insecticides, herbicides, and plant growth regulators into the soil. Diversion is a good choice when spraying or injecting and more penetration is desired.
- Activo is a new activator adjuvant with turf pigment from Precision Laboratories. It optimizes pesticide performance with its unique activator adjuvant formulation. It also contains a green pigment to improve turfgrass appearance. Activo is labeled for use with fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, and plant growth regulators registered for use on ornamentals, golf courses, sports turf, and residential and commercial lawns.