Search All Resources
How to Winterize Your iGO Machine
Winter is officially here! Have you prepared your line marking machines for cold temperatures?
Follow the steps below to winterize your iGO machine from Linemark International.
- Clean the machine, pipes, filters, and nozzles with water (warm if possible).
- Suck in undiluted Flush Thru into the system. When it foams at the nozzle, there is Flush Thru all the way through the pipes, filters, and nozzle. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Flush the system through with water (preferably warm). Let run for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the probe out of the water and keep the machine on to let the pump suck the system empty of water. Turn off the pump.
- Take filters and nozzle out of the machine and leave it all in water.
- Charge the battery.
- Disconnect the battery.
- Preferably store the machine so it does not freeze.
- If the machine is stored where temperatures can be freezing, take the battery, filters, and nozzles and keep those in a frost-free area.