Starting at $4,295
Instead of letting your spreader-sprayer sit unused all winter long, turn it into a plow, and maximize your investment. When snow season is over, uninstalling the plow is simple and you’ll be back to fertilizing in no time.
- All stainless steel undercarriage resists corrosion from salt and liquid de–icer
- 30 gallon (SG46) or 60 gallon (SG52) liquid capacity and up to 7 bags of granular salt can be spread
- Live hydraulics control plow angle, down pressure, lift, and float with a single joystick valve
- Poly plow blade is light and stronger than comparable steel plows
- LED lights provide ample light
- Rubber cutting edge scrapes clean without damaging sensitive areas
- SG Snowplow kit includes plow, winter tires assembly, LED lights, and Steel Green Attachment Kit (hydraulics, hoses, brackets, and fittings)
- The SG Snowplow is also available with an attachment kit that is compatible with all Steel Green Manufacturing units, 2015 and newer Z Spray® Mid (Intermediate) and Z Spray® Max.
*Price includes snowplow and hydraulic lift kit. A $300 upcharge fee applies for the SG36 and SG42.
*Machine modifications may be required to install the SG Snowplow on spreader/sprayers made by other manufacturers. Refer to the installation guide for instructions.
*Z Spray® is a registered trademark of The Toro Company