Exclusively from Nufarm, new Q-Ball™ herbicide quickly takes out tough crabgrass escapes and more. With a simple one-use rate, studies show Q-Ball quickly eliminates crabgrass escapes in many turfgrass settings. Q-Ball is developed with an innovative water-based formula that delivers maximum stability and tank mixing compatibility. Additionally, Q-Ball is labeled at 10 gallons per acre for low-volume sprayers – that’s half of the rate of competitors’ 20 gallon per acre rates. This summer, count on Q-Ball to manage post-emergent crabgrass.
• See real results – fast – more than 90% crabgrass escape control within 7 DAT
• Simple one-use rate of 1.45 oz/1,000 sq ft controls crabgrass escapes and many other weeds
• Minimum of 10 gal/A spray volume for low-volume sprayers
• Stable water-based formulation withstands temperatures from 0˚ to 129˚F
• Excellent tank mixing compatibility with most surfactants and post-emerge herbicides, such as Triplet SF
• Controls more than crabgrass, including clover, dandelion, dollar weed, foxtail, kikuyugrass, signalgrass, speedwell, and torpedo grass