Foliar-Pak® CSi L is one of the most concentrated liquid silicon products in the market at 25% SiO2 by weight.
It is derived from silicic acid and forms a low molecular weight silica polymer.
- Foliar-Pak CSi L is paired with a specific amino acid that acts as an osmolyte in the plant—which helps keep water in the cell, creating optimal turgor pressure and rigidity in the turf.
- With the silicon, Foliar-Pak CSi L will improve plant tolerance to biotic and abiotic stress by producing stronger cell walls, thicker cuticles and reducing evapotranspiration.
- Unlike other silicon products on the market, Foliar-Pak CSi L is tank-mix compatible with a variety of other products as it is built to not interact with other molecules in the spray tank.
- Owing to its small molecular weight and size, Foliar-Pak CSi L moves through the foliage very easily, unlike other silicon products such as silicates and slags that are not soluble, and therefore are not readily available for plant uptake and use.
- Silicon delivered from Foliar-Pak CSi L will increase plant turgidity, resulting in more upright growth, smoother surfaces, better green speed and better wear tolerance.