Alucion 35 WG
Dual-action, curative control of golf course insects
Alucion 35 WG insecticide is the only non-restricted use pyrethroid labeled for golf courses. Fueled by two active ingredients, dinotefuran and alpha-cypermethrin, it delivers fast-acting control of surface-feeding insects. The powerful knock-down and repellent activity adds a barrier of long-lasting protection against tough-to-control ants.
Dinotefuran is translaminar and systemic, providing contact activity as it moves through the plant tissue. The alpha-cypermethrin binds to the plant cuticle and provides contact and feeding activity.
Together, they deliver both the speed and residual of Alucion™ 35 WG insecticide.
- Single application for important turf insect pests
- Two modes of action for resistance management
- Real-world tested to ensure turfgrass safety
- Lighter A.l. load means fewer pounds on the ground with good efficacy and safety for the applicator.
Effective Against: Annual bluegrass weevils*, billbugs, chinch bugs, ants, armyworms, cutworms, sod webworms, European crane flies*, mole crickets*
- Packaging: 10 x 2.375 lbs/case
- Case: Treats 20 acres
- Bottle treats two acres
- Convenience cap serves as the measuring device
- Each cap = 1/8 acre or 2.375 oz
- FRAC Group: 4A 3A
- Active ingredients (%): Dinotefuran (28%) + Alpha-cypermethrin (7%)
- Rate Range: 0.44 oz/1000-ft2 or 19.2 oz/A/year
- Formulation: Water-dispersible granule (WG)