31–0–8 with 80% EPEC 90, 0.15% Dimension
Labor Efficient Program (LEP)
Utilizing a nitrogen-efficient program reduces labor expenses by decreasing the number of visits to a property. Nitrogen-efficient programs also minimize the chance of leaching, runoff, and volatility.
Advanced Turf Solutions offers a variety of fertilizers with EPEC technology, which provides an extended, steady release of nitrogen over a long period of time. The result is a healthier plant with less environmental impact.
ATS 3 Application Process
- 3–month feeding blended preemergent (31–0–8 with 80% EPEC 90, 0.15% Dimension OR 29–0–5 with 80% Duration, 0.37% Prodiamine)
- 3–month feeding blended insecticide (25–0–6 with 80% EPEC 90, 0.2% Merit)
- 3–month feeding with Armament (29–0–6 with 80% EPEC 90, Armament Coating)
Nitrogen Use Efficiency
- Reduced nitrogen loss due to volatility or leaching
- No growth surges, consistent feeding
- Decreased turfgrass clippings
- Temperature-dependent release times
- Superior performance while decreasing environmental impact