Exemption Status: Exempt/Salary
The T&O Sales Representative is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining long-term relationships and maximizing sales opportunities within existing customer accounts. They are also responsible for obtaining new accounts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plays an integral role in new business development from cold calling and sales presentations to onboarding new customers.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focuses on growing and developing existing clients as well as generating new business.
- Writes business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Acts as the key interface between the customer and all relevant internal employees.
- Understands customer’s demands and how to meet these demands while generating revenue for the company.
- Works together with all levels and departments of the company.
- Works with Management to forecast customer needs.
- Travels as needed for sales meetings and customer needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Time-efficiency in regards to communication with both clients and internal team
- Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company’s sales policies
- Proficient in both Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Turf Management, or an equivalent field
- Clean driving record
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance at time of hire
- 401K with a match
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Submit your resume using the form on this page
- Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person