Steel Green Manufacturing is seeking a qualified Equipment Demo and Sales Specialist to join our team. Quality, customer service, integrity, and innovation are the core values that inspired us to build this business. If you share our values and our passion this equipment, we invite you to apply!
Department: Sales, Steel Green Manufacturing
Exemption Status: Exempt
The Demo and Sales Specialist introduces Steel Green Machines and parts to customers, provides machine and product education, answers questions and promotes sales. The Demo and Sales Specialist also gathers product feedback for internal use.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform product demonstrations throughout the specified region.
- Work to ensure all demos are effectively and efficiently facilitated including set up, clean up and completing paperwork for each demo.
- Creatively merchandise demo product.
- Work with the marketing team to create signage for demos and display any provided marketing materials.
- Order demo supplies and maintain demo equipment as needed.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Work with product manager and sales team to track all demos and follow up on sales leads.
- Attend regional field days and trade shows to demonstrate and promote both equipment lines.
- Work with internal sales staff and customers who purchase equipment on continual product trainings, proper use/maintenance and troubleshooting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to knowledgeably present the products and answer questions
- Ability to complete tasks in a thorough and timely manner
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the sales team
- Travel required – Minimum of 50% of time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Documents
- Effective communicator
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Turf Management or a related field
- Valid Driver’s License
- DOT Approval to pull trailer – can be obtained upon hire
- 1-3 years of experience in working with Sprayer/Spreader machines
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- 1-3 years of turf industry experience preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance at time of hire
- 401K with a match
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks
- Long-Term Disability – Employer Paid
- Submit your resume using the form on this page
- Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person