Department: Research and Development, Steel Green Manufacturing
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
The CAD Designer is responsible for creating detailed drawings of all Steel Green machines that can be used for manuals and other documentation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and modify CAD drawings using Autodesk Inventor.
- Create accurate bill of materials for all machines.
- Develop step-by-step assembly drawings.
- Provide guidance and support to manufacturing and sales team in regards to product requirements.
- Follow current design requirements.
- Participate in the improvement of existing standards and processes.
- Identify and resolve design problems and/or operating deficiencies.
- Ensure drawing releases to manufacturing are clear and error free.
- Answer questions accordingly.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Associates Degree in Design or Drafting
- Engineering or Surveying CAD experience is preferred
- Proficient in Autodesk and Microsoft Office products
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Experience with sheet metal parts preferred
- Turf knowledge preferred
- Working knowledge of sprayer/spreader machines preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance at time of hire
- 401K with a match
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks
- Long-Term Disability – Employer Paid
- Submit your resume using the form on this page
- Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person