Department: Operations, Reports to Purchasing Manager
Exemption Status: Exempt/Salary
The employee in this position will be responsible for working with the suppliers, facility managers and sales representatives to purchase the necessary products needed to fulfill orders at their specific regional warehouses.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily product purchasing and internal replenishment planning.
- Review and implement location specific inventory strategies.
- Provide internal quotes for materials and freight.
- Maintain, update and improve current supplier pricing.
- Analyze and resolve supply related issues.
- Active communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Receive products into the accounting system inventory.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers and vendors.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Understanding of inventory management strategies
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Ability to navigate business software and applications
- Strong data analytics and forecasting skills
- Microsoft ERP experience preferred
- Turf industry experience preferred
- 2 years of experience in purchasing/inventory management role
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance from Day 1
- Life Insurance – employer paid
- 401K with a match
- Paid Time Off – 120 hours
- Submit your resume using the form on this page
- Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person