Exemption Status: Exempt
Advanced Turf Solutions is looking for a full-time, onsite business informatics specialist in Fishers, Indiana, to develop and improve upon our eCommerce and marketing automation initiatives.
Previous eCommerce and marketing automation experience is preferred but not required. In addition to compensation commensurate to experience and a generous benefits package, this position offers mentorship, professional development, and opportunities for growth.
The Business Informations Specialist will report to the Vice President of Marketing and Sales Support and work on cross-departmental teams with marketing, IT, and sales.
- Design, build, and implement automated marketing workflows
- Collect, upload, and maintain eCommerce systems data and imagery
- Deploy Salesforce initiatives and the Pardot Marketing Automation Platform
- Inspect, develop, and improve eCommerce user interfaces
- Research and analyze pricing data, competitor intelligence, trends, and consumer behavior
- Prepare business intelligence dashboards and communicate their results
- Comfortable working with data
- An intermediate-level or better Microsoft Excel skillset
- Understanding of the data management model and best practices
- Previous exposure to marketing automation tools, best practices, and analytics
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience creating custom email templates, landing pages, and forms
- Experience with CRM software administration
- Experience onboarding users to new software platforms
- Experience creating business intelligence reporting dashboards
Our ideal candidate is a college senior or recent graduate from a program related to Informatics, Business Information Systems, or Marketing Analytics; however, demonstratable skills will be considered in lieu of a degree.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Paid professional training and development (including Salesforce and Pardot Certifications)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance at the time of hire
- 401K with a match
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks
- Submit your resume to [email protected] or use the form on this page.
- Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person.